David J. Nagel
David J. Nagel, P.C. is a Partner of the law firm Feldmann Nagel Cantafio & Song PLLC.
Mr. Nagel practiced as a C.P.A. with Deloitte & Touche in Dallas, Texas,
and returned to Deloitte specializing in SEC reporting, white-collar crime,
and shareholder derivative lawsuits in Los Angeles, California.
Mr. Nagel clerked for the Honorable Judge Steven R. Plotkin in the 5th
Appellate Court in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Mr. Nagel is admitted to the Colorado Bar, Texas Bar, and is a Certified
Public Accountant licensed in Texas. He is a member of the American Bar
Association & past Presidential Appointee to the National Conference
of Attorneys and Certified Public Accountants.
Mr. Nagel is a Registered Professional Lobbyist in the state of Colorado.
Mr. Nagel graduated from Tulane University with a Juris Doctor, and argued
the Phelps Dunbar Federal Court trial competition, Moot Court Board. He
also received his Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting from
Stephen F. Austin State University in Texas, and was a department Scholastic
Certified Legal Specialties
- Certified Public Accountant, Texas
- Registered Professional Lobbyist, Colorado
- U.S. District Court District of Colorado
Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Argued the Phelps Dunbar Federal Court Trial Competition, Moot
Stephen F. Austin State University, Texas
- Honors: Beta Alpha Psi Honorary Society
- Honors: Department Scholastic Award Recipient
- Major: Accounting
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Colorado Restaurant Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Past Presidential Appointee National Conference
of Attorneys and CPAs
- Urban Renewal Authorities Commission, Former Commissioner, Steamboat Springs
- Yampa Valley Community Foundation, Past Director, Board of Trustees
- Businessperson of the Year, Steamboat Springs Chamber, 2010
- American Bar Association, Business Section, Member
- Colorado Bar Association
- Texas Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Deloitte & Touche, Dallas, Texas, C.P.A.
- Deloitte Consulting, Los Angeles
Hon. Steven R. Plotkin, 5th Appellate Court, New Orleans, Louisiana, Judicial Law Clerk